Festivals and Events
- In addition to great local shopping there’s something happening every day in Old Town Spring!
- Find daily and weekend events including comedy, music and drama performances, wine and painting classes, karaoke, art walks, ghost tours, sales, family events and more.
- Some of the February events can be seen in the photo below.*
- Unleash the Love Pet Rescue event – February 15 and 16, 2020
- Big Top Vintage Market – February 22 and 23, 2020
- Spring into Safety – March 21, 2020
- The 2nd annual safety event brings the Spring Fire Department and other first responders into town.
- Texas Wine & Art Festival – April 4 and 5, 2020
- Texas Crawfish Festival – April 25 and 26, 2020
- Live music, crawfish and more!
- Texas Wine & Art Festival – October 5 and 6, 2020
- The 5th Annual Trick or Treating Day in Old Town Spring – Date TBA
- Shop in costume!
- Participating shops will have candy for kids to trick or treat.
- Pet Fest – October 24 and 25, 2020
- The 40th Annual Home for the Holidays
- Weekends in November and December + Black Friday
- Santa Claus, carriage rides, a petting zoo and musical entertainment
Check back here for more 2020 events!
*This is one screenshot of the Facebook calendar. More events throughout 2020 can be found at Facebook.
The Visitors Bureau promotes events in Old Town Spring, but it does not put on any of the events. For information about being a vendor at any events please contact the event coordinators.
Explore Old Town Spring with the Map Address Directory, a guide to the numerous local businesses and locations of parking and restrooms. Copies of this map and other maps can be obtained for free at the Spring Visitors Bureau (606 Spring Cypress Rd) and the Spring Historical Museum (403 Gentry St).
Not just for the weekends; Old Town Spring is open 7 days a week. Check out the list of businesses Open on Mondays here.