- Annual Easter Event – April 11, 2020
- 11 am – 3 pm
- Old Town Spring Farmer’s Market – Opening date TBA
- Fridays 3:30 – 7:30 pm
- Interested vendors can register here!
- Small Business Week – May 3, 2020 – May 9, 2020
- Shop small in Old Town Spring
- Texas Wine & Art Festival – October 5 and 6, 2020
- The 5th Annual Trick or Treating Day in Old Town Spring – Date TBA
- Shop in costume!
- Participating shops will have candy for kids to trick or treat.
- Pet Fest – October 24 and 25, 2020
- The 40th Annual Home for the Holidays
- Weekends in November and December + Black Friday
- Santa Claus, carriage rides, a petting zoo and musical entertainment
Check back here for more 2020 events!
The Visitors Bureau promotes events in Old Town Spring, but it does not put on any of the events. For information about being a vendor at any events please contact the event coordinators.
Explore Old Town Spring with the Map Address Directory, a guide to the numerous local businesses and locations of parking and restrooms. Copies of this map and other maps can be obtained for free at the Spring Visitors Bureau (606 Spring Cypress Rd) and the Spring Historical Museum (403 Gentry St).
Not just for the weekends; Old Town Spring is open 7 days a week. Check out the list of businesses Open on Mondays here.