Home for the Holidays 2019
Come celebrate the holiday season in historic Old Town Spring at the 39th annual Home for the Holidays celebration!
Find more information and the December schedule of events below:
- Home for the Holidays 2019
- The event begins November 9th at dusk with the tree lighting and continues through Sunday December 22nd. Please tag your photos with #OldTownSpringHFTH.
- The American Barnyard Petting Zoo will be open every day in Preservation Park from November 9th to December 22nd.
- Santa Claus at the Santa Express house
- Saturdays from 10 am to 6 pm
- Sundays from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Entertainment is located at the stage behind the Spring Historical Museum except where noted.
- Sunday December 15
- Klein Cain HS Choir – 2 pm
- Saturday December 21
- Victory Life Fellowship Choir – 12 pm
- Hand Open, Hearts Open Deaf Choir – 12 pm (Gentry Square)
- Fermata Trio – 1 pm
- Ovation – 3 pm
- Sunday December 22
- Silver Statesmen
Not just for the weekends; Old Town Spring is open 7 days a week including November + December holiday hours with even more on the Open Mondays page.
- Explore Old Town Spring with the Map/Address Directory including the location of parking, restrooms and the Santa Express!
- Check out the Spring Visitors Bureau’s Facebook events calendar
- Find daily and weekend events including comedy, music and drama performances, wine and painting classes, karaoke, art walks, ghost tours, sales, family events and more.
Check back here for 2020 events!
The Visitors Bureau promotes events in Old Town Spring, but it does not put on any of the events. For information about being a vendor at any events please contact the event coordinators.